Wednesday, February 3, 2016

That'll Teach Me...

I've often been one to overestimate my energy level and capability to DO ALL THE THINGS! There are so many great opportunities, cool ideas, and intriguing projects in the world that it can be really tricky for me to prioritize everything.

This blog was a wonderful place for me to ruminate while I was in graduate school, and still hosts the bulk of my casual writing on librarianship and information topics. That said, I'm slowly starting to write and publish professionally, and the bulk of my time is spent "on the ground" practicing librarianship, not just thinking about it.

So, no more promises to start blogging regularly again. You'll still see occasional pieces posted here, and I have no intention of "retiring" this site, but frequent updates are likely a thing of the past, at least for a while. Thanks for reading, and do keep an eye out for changes as this site transitions to more of a static home for my work on the web.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment